We are looking for experienced strategists, who will be responsible for creating and implementing long-term marketing strategies for our clients. We are a group of companies from the advertising and marketing industry - each of them with its own narrow specialization, but thanks to joint action, we offer clients a wide range of services. We are looking for people with whom we will be able to work even wider, confront different directions of thinking about marketing, and derive new industry know-how.
Your job will be to introduce new inspirations, knowledge and unique know-how to our strategies. We do not want to limit you to specific strategic areas - tell us what you are good at: in consumer research, communication strategies, branding, 360 campaigns, digital marketing strategies. We will require proficiency in monitoring the market, trends, tools, competition and research as well as analyzing the effectiveness of our activities. We need people who will recommend even better development paths for our clients.
- several years of experience in creating marketing strategies;
- excellent knowledge of traditional and digital media;
- efficient combination of creativity and analytical thinking;
- good manners;
- excellent communication skills;;
- full professional proficiency in English
- knowledge of issues related to market research, marketing and business analysis;
- basic knowledge of psychology, sociology and economics
We can offer you:
- work in the project’s system (maybe also full-time - we'll talk about it);
- the ability to create strategies for large companies;
- cooperation with specialists from our companies, including website development, internet marketing, visual identification and branding;
- partners for whom you will be able to implement B2B projects;
- salary will be determined individually on the basis of your experience and the agreed scope of cooperation.
Meet us! We will show you how we have worked so far, and you will show us the gems among your strategies. We would like to know:
- How many years of experience do you have in the industry?
- How many strategies have you developed?
- What was the scope of the strategies? (How extensive were they?)
- What brands did you prepare your strategies for and what goals did you achieve? (Tell us about the 3 most recognizable companies.